Wednesday, July 11, 2012

About Everything

About Blog:
This is my first time writing a walkthrough, so don't be harsh on me.. I only play this game at one playthrough currently.. And I barely understand JP.. Plus, I'm writing this blog with 70% from my memory/knowledge, 20% minor information (like lvls, names etc.) from nets and 10% from purposely-switch-on-ds-to-check.. Knowing that, if I wrote any mistake in this blog, feel free to tell me through comments or pm me.. I don't want to give wrong information to others too, you know?  :)

Plus, this blog is.. A blog.. I meant it when I said wrote this 70% blog with pure memory.. Post game aside, I myself was amazed that I managed to squeeze 27hrs gameplay in 4hrs typing.. The "Story Mode" is like a rough sketch, I might make it better when I started playing the EN one.. You might notice that this blog is REALLY simple.. I won't go to the extent telling you what item you can get here, what Poke you will meet entering this piece of grass, what Pokemon will this and that trainer use etc.. Cause I believe you can EASILY get those information from other webs.. If I am able to tell you, I am clearly stealing information from other sites..

And I won't be telling you how to solve riddles nor how-to-get-out-of-this-cave.. The riddles aren't hard to begin with.. While only you yourself can solve how-to-get-out-of-this-cave.. I can't go telling you walk "3 steps ahead 3 steps back and you can see an exit" stuff.. In fact, I found it's a good habit to explore every places in Poke games.. Don't you feel something is off leaving even just a Pokeball lying hidden in the cave?

Despite what I said, I really do hope that this blog is useful for people.. There's really information that I think you can't find easily, at least for now.. Since this game is still JP, I thought it might be useful for those who are currently playing or those who are going to play EN on 7th Oct.. I only understood like 10% with my JP, so don't ask me for plot etc. :P

About BW2:
I think you probably know more or less about this series.. Just like its name stated, it's truly a sequel to the Pokemon BW.. Which in fact, the first time they made a real sequel to the Pokemon game.. It takes place 2 years after Poke BW, your enemy will still be the leftover Team Plasma.. Time has passed, so have the characters.. Your old rivals, Cheren is now the 1st gym leader while Bianca is a helper for Pro.Jupiter.. Gym Leader Iris has been promoted to Champion.. While her partner was mysteriously demoted to 7th gym leader..

Don't let its name fool you, it might sounds like a lame sequel from Game Freak.. It's totally different from what you think.. It's gotta be one of the best Poke game ever.. At least far superior than Poke BW which I found it pretty boring..

Now, you won't be seeing solely the Gen V pokes only.. Cause the Unova dex includes a lot of selective Pokes from other Gen.. Which is a plus point.. You can get Pokes like Mareep, Psyduck, Elekid or Magnemite REALLY early in the game, I know you like them :D.. Let's be honest, when I played BW.. I could hardly get myself a main Poke cause most of them are just too ugly to be used, worse if you are playing the game twice.. Here, I have tons of choices..

Even the Unova map has changed.. You will start from a new area, on the lower left side of the map.. Exception from 3rd to 6th gym, the path you will be taking is totally different from BW as well.. There's even a plane trip here!

The game is definitely tougher than BW, in a way it's more challenging of course.. You will be able to battle with lots of Champion-lvl trainers.. For example: Cynthia, Alder, Colress etc.. Besides the Battle Subway, there's Pokemon World Tournament (PWT) which you will be able to battle all gym leaders from other Gen.. I could tell that some of you will be playing this game just to battle against all the old gym leaders.. There's also Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow, which is another Battle Subway-like with different system..

The minigame this time is PokeWood.. Which is about making film.. It's probably the most fun and interesting minigame along with PokeAthlon in HGSS.. This game is probably the most long lasting game as well with the amount of stuff you can do in Post game.. Well, of course we put HGSS aside since it has 16 gyms compared to the others.. :P

So if you have played BW, why not give this game a try! I can assure you that as a Pokemon fan, you won't regret playing this game.. If you haven't play, this game is still playable.. But of course you won't know much about the background in this game..

No comments:

Post a Comment